3M Finesse It Machine Polish 05928
- Machine polish removes compound swirls from clear coat and delivers a high gloss, smooth surface finish
- Excels at removing minor surface imperfections such as small scratches, swirl marks after compounding, and water spots
- Designed for use on OEM and aftermarket automotive paints
- Requires only light to medium pressure and minimum effort
- Recommended for use with 3M™ Foam Polishing Pads on a rotary buffer or polisher
Our 3M™ Finesse-It™ II Machine Polish removes microfine scratches, swirl marks, light oxidation and other minor or everyday surface imperfections and returns car surfaces to a flawless, wet look shine. It is an excellent product to use following fine-grade sanding and requires only light to medium pressure for immaculate results.
Removes swirls, fine scratches and very mild stainsDeliver a High Gloss Finish
3M™ Finesse-It™ II Machine Polish is designed for use on OEM and aftermarket automotive paints. Use our Finesse-It™ polish for removal of minor imperfections or as a final step to achieve a glossy surface before waxing. Suitable for either dark or light paint, this professional grade polish delivers a high gloss, glazed finish to bring car surfaces back to their original appearance.
Ease of Use, Fast Results
Our Finesse-It™ II Machine Polish cleans and smooths surfaces by removing a miniscule layer of sealant from the car surface, thereby removing scratches, dirt, swirl marks or other imperfections. Requiring only a minimum of effort, the polish enables technicians to gently but swiftly abrade flaws and restore the surface. For best results, we recommend applying the polish with 3M Foam Polishing Pads on a rotary buffer or polisher. Following this step, it is essential to protect the polished finish by following up with a quality protectant.